8.13.2013

Zehra's Conversion to Islam


My name is Zehra. I converted to Islam over 7 years ago. Alhamdallilah! My husband convinced me of the truth in Islam before marriage. 

I've always been deeply religious when I was a Christian. I've always thought that religion was very important. The only thing was that no church really satisfied me, heart and soul. I always felt something was missing. That something was not quite right. So I'd go from church to church, trying to fill that gap that I felt. Nothing worked.

Then I met my husband. At first, he didn't say to much about his religion, then slowly he did. He started telling me about Islam, and I became more interested. Now you have to understand, that my mother always taught me to be tolerant of other religions, and to have an open mind. So I think that helped a lot. Anyway, as I learned more about Islam, and my husband was reading the Qur'an, along with other teachings. Pieces began to fall into place. I began to feel whole and to be happy in my soul. I'd finally come home. I was sooo excited. 

Everything made perfect sense. 

Allah had made the perfect religion, and I'd found it. 

Praise be to Allah! 

May Allah always bless my husband for this. My goal in life now, is to help someone else to find Islam even if only one. Inshallah, I will.

Classical Islam Group
Best Wishes

Gateway to Quran