11.06.2014

Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A)


"FIRST MAN TO ACCEPT ISLAM"

Hazrat Abu Bakr (The first Muslim Caliph) was a firm friend of  the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and knew him better than any other man. His honestly, nobility and truthfulness, had great attraction of Abu Bakr. Abu Bakr gets the title of As-Siddiq. 

His conversion brought many people to Islam. Those who converted to Islam at the insistence of Abu Bakr (R.A) were:

: Uthman  Ibn Affan

: Al-Zubair

 : Talha Ibn Ubayd-Allah

: Abdur Rahman bn Awf

: Sa'd Ibn Abi Waqqas

: Abu Ubaidah ibn-al-Jarrah 

: Abu Salama

: Khalid ibn Sa'id 

: Abu Hudhaifah ibn al-Mughirah  

 

"AS A CALIPH"  

After his election as the Caliph, Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq  addressed the Muslim with these words:

"O People! I have been chosen by you as your leader, although I am not better than any of  you. If  I do any wrong, set me right. Listen, truth is honestly untruth is dishonestly. The weak among you are the powerful in my eyes, as long as I do not give them their dues. The powerful among you are weak in my eyes, as long as I do not take away from them what is due to others. 

"Listen carefully, if people give up striving for the Cause of Almighty Allah, He will send down calamities upon them.

"Obey me as long as I obey Allah and His Prophet (P.B.U.H.). If I disobey Allah and His Prophet (P.B.U.H.), you are free to disobey me. "